Kathy Haerian, LCSW-C, CEDS is a trusted psychotherapist with over 18 years of experience.
Kathy provides therapy services for individuals, families and groups (ages 10 years and older) from her private practice in Towson, Maryland.
Kathy specializes in the treatment of Eating Disorders, Mood Disorders, and Anxiety. She also helps people who are struggling with compulsive exercise, athletes with eating issues, and adolescent issues.
Kathy is an approved supervisor for individuals working towards their LCSW-C license.
B.S. Criminal Justice, Loyola University of Chicago 1991
Master of Social Work, University of Illinois at Chicago 1993
LGSW, State of Illinois 1993 - 1996
LCSW, State of Illinois 1996 - 2001
LCSW-C, State of Maryland 2001 - current (license #11582)
Certified Eating Disorder Specialist, 2021 (IAEDP)
- Certified Social Work Supervisor, State of Maryland
- National Association of Social Workers
- Board Member, Eating Disorder Network of Maryland, 2015-2016
- Member IADEP (International Association of Eating Disorder Professionals)
- Advanced Trauma Treatment - Level 1 (The Ferentz Institute)
- Advanced Trauma Treatment - Level 2